kwp

Katie WElls Photography

January 19, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

Okay, so I think I'm finally getting my feet under me again. It's been a crazy month. I worked right up until the baby came--and she was a little earlier than anticipated. Then it was life with a new baby, kids out of school, Christmas, family, then New Years. And then it was RSV, hospitals, life flight, medical tests and diagnosis, travel home, sleepless nights, bronchitis for me, a cold for my hubby, fevers and colds for my other two kids, and then back to school!

Needless to say, I've been feeling a little overwhelmed. But life is winding down and ready or not, I'll be jumping back into things soon. I haven't accomplished nearly as much as I would have liked to over my "break", but when I consider what we've been through, it's okay.

Sessions are starting next week. I'm excited to be meeting with new and returning clients. I'm so honored that you give me the chance to capture your little beauties! 2010 is going to be a fabulous year!!!

Time to catch up on some blogging:















Ryah is a sweetie pie. And like most little ones her age, she wanted to be in charge of her session. : ) This family picture is one of my favorites--so sweet and real.



No comments:

Post a Comment