kwp

Katie WElls Photography

February 22, 2010

Noah, Lucy, & Jane

I'll just say it right now . . . I LOVE this picture! It's the perfect combination of colors, patterns, and great expressions.






















These three kiddos were so easy and fun to work with--it actually wasn't work at all! Noah is a natural in front of the camera, Lucy was loving the spotlight, and Jane couldn't have been sweeter. I love my job. I know, I say it all the time. It seems like every session makes me fall in love with pictures all over again.









2 comments:

  1. These pics brought a tear to my eyes! They just totally captured my kids the way I want everyone to see them, and now I can have them hanging in my home and we'll treasure them forever because they're growing right before our eyes! Thank you for doing such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica and Katie! Those are amazing pics! You all are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete