kwp

Katie WElls Photography

March 2, 2010

Just keep swimming . . .

Some days do you feel like you're running a marathon? And that marathon keeps going through the next day, and the next week, and there's no rest stops along the way!! That's how I feel these days. It reminds me of when Dori says 'just keep swimming'.

I'm getting through it, one mile at time. Okay, one edit at a time is more like it. Late nights used to be my editing time. But now that I have a baby with colic in the evenings, it makes life a little more tricky when you add in all the tasks and stresses of daily life along with working, etc. I wouldn't trade any of it for anything in the world. BUT, if I could clone myself . . . . .

So here's a very tiny sneak peak of London. Talk about some baby blues!! There'll be more of this beauty tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment