kwp

Katie WElls Photography

April 19, 2010

Bad blogger

So anyone who knows me well knows that I absolutely HATE excuses. I say just be honest. So I'm going to follow my own advice and tell the truth. I've been a bad blogger for 3 reasons:

1. Sick Baby - allergic to everything under the sun--and who knows, she'll probably be allergic to the sun, too! On top of the allergies we're discovering, she's had a nasty cold and a double ear infection. Boo. I guess sleep is overrated anyway, right? Yes, that's what I'll keep telling myself. : )

2. BEEEEEautiful weather - it's a hit and miss thing this time of year. Gotta soak up the sun while it's out! We've had picnics every day for the last week.

3. I'm not going to edit any more tonight because frankly, I'm exhausted. There I said it. So here's hoping for a good nights rest and we'll hit the ground running tomorrow.

I hope all my Idaho readers are also enjoying the weather. I'm told it's going to change soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment