kwp

Katie WElls Photography

May 5, 2010

Bailee & Kennedi

Little Bailee is only 5 days old and the perfect little model. She was sleepy and perfectly sweet. Her little lips are so cute! Big sister Kennedi took a while to warm up, but that's to be expected. Becoming a big sister is a huge change and even though kids love their new babies, it's hard to adjust. Once she got in the groove, though, she gave the CUTEST grins ever.

Their mama makes a lot of their clothing and you can find her website here. Can't wait for her to make the matching dresses for my girlies!







1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. The one with the baby posing is absolutely my favorite. I love your work and never get tired of looking at it. I love you so much Katie and Alyssa is so cute I just love her so much. I am happy I was able to see you both. Squeeze some of that chub for me.

    ReplyDelete