kwp

Katie WElls Photography

May 17, 2010

Get on it!

If you are planning on scheduling some summer or fall pictures, please contact me soon! My calendar is filling up fast. You can call me at 351.8734. You can email me at katieportraits@hotmail.com. You can find me on FaceBook. Or you can contact me through my website.

I'm limiting (somewhat) the number of appointments during the summer. Because my kids are only going to be 7, 5, and a baby for one summer. And then we never get it back again.

It's time for swimming, baseball, camping, fishing, hiking, 4-wheeling, gardening, traveling, and popsicles! And of course, some fun photography sessions!

Oh, and P.S. If you are expecting a baby and want newborn pictures, you need to contact me with your due date. It's getting almost impossible to fit in last minute appointments, so give me call if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment