kwp

Katie WElls Photography

December 1, 2010

{Idaho Falls Photographer} Stuff

I looked at my blog today and realized it had been almost a week since my last post. Oops! I'll spend the next few days updating the blog with some seriously cute faces.

I have a few things to announce, so I thought I'd throw it all into one post:

1. The canvas event has been extended through this Friday until 12 noon. Everyone was pretty busy with Thanksgiving travel plans so it made sense to add on a few days for those scrambling to get in on the order.

2. I am CAUGHT UP on all my editing!! WooHoo!! It's been awhile since I've had my head above water and it feels good. I'm slowing way down on my sessions, so I'll easily be able to keep up now. It was a fabulous "busy" season, although most of my year has been crazy busy thanks to all my amazing clients.

3. If you are thinking of scheduling a session for 2011, you may wanna get on it already. I still have plenty of open dates, but they are steadily being filled. I am shooting in January, then mostly newborns in February and March while I'm on maternity leave, then back in full swing in April.

4. Wow, maternity leave. I seriously can't believe I'm gonna have another baby. Sorry, I had to throw that in there because I still haven't wrapped my brain around the fact that I just had a baby, and now there will be another one. Please, oh, please may my sanity remain in tact. : )

5. What would a post be without a picture? I have more sessions to post, but here's just one for now of sweet baby Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment