kwp

Katie WElls Photography

January 10, 2011

{Idaho Falls Child Photographer} Little Miss Sunshine

Awww, this baby is the cutest ever! I can't believe she's already a year old. She looks so grown up in her little jeans. We brought Daddy in the studio this time and wow, what a difference. She still hated the fluffy skirts, but I managed to get one where she was distracted for a second. I didn't bother with a cake in the studio. She wouldn't even touch the one she had on her birthday.

This little girl knows how to light up a room. She's funny . . . and she knows it! Alyssa smiles at everyone she sees and she loves to say "hi" every time she sees someone, anyone. We love this girl so much!




1 comment:

  1. I just want to kiss this little girl and give her squeezes. She is so so cute. I have to tell you that all my friends think you are so great at what you do with these little kids. Just thought I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete