kwp

Katie WElls Photography

February 20, 2011

{Idaho Falls Photographer} Melissa

One of my favorite people in the world came to visit me over the weekend. Okay, she really came to see my kids. She's the baby of my husband's family. Melissa is always a joy to have around--she plays with my kids, does the dishes, takes care of the babies, and hangs out with me.

Isn't she a beauty? I am almost finished with my new studio, so we snuck away from all the kids for a few minutes to try things out. Melissa's getting ready to graduate from BYU and is moving to Arizona. And yep, she's single. : ) Her phone number is 801-664-okay, just kidding!







4 comments:

  1. Katie, your work is always great, but that first picture of Melissa is SO stunning! Your passion for photography is evident!

    Sarah
    Theweatheredword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa you are so pretty. And I love the
    hotty-body picture with your hair all and your hands. Does that shirt match your eyes because it totally looks like it does. And everyone I have shown is so in love with your eyes. Great job Katie. Missy looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job Katie. I'll need some copies of the baby and of Melissa. So I'll have to make a run to Sam's Club. I love your work and hope the studio is coming along. love mom and dad wells

    ReplyDelete