kwp

Katie WElls Photography

July 22, 2011

{Idaho Falls Photographer} Kasha & DJ Engagements

UPDATE: We are back home where the nights are cool and the internet is much faster. : ) We had a great time in New Mexico and even though it's a long drive, my kids did great!













My internet connection is painfully slow right now. But Kasha has been waiting so patiently for a preview I had to get through just one upload. We had so much fun shooting these engagements. It was kind of refreshing to have some subjects that can follow directions. I didn't even have to jump around or make crazy noises to get their attention!

Just a reminder: I am not shooting weddings right now. With 4 little kids and 4-6 studio sessions per week, it's just not something I can tackle. Although I do shoot engagements . . . obviously!!

No comments:

Post a Comment