kwp

Katie WElls Photography

August 27, 2011

{Idaho Falls Baby Photographer} Baby Love

Look who's 6 months old now!
I bought this cute old trunk from an antique store, and as always I was rushing to finish all my errands. After I was home and in the studio, I opened the trunk for the first time--and was pleasantly surprised to see the adorable interior! It definitely called for the cutest model I could find. She's a bit stubborn with the smiles--a cold, an ear infection, and teething can do that to a little one! However, she did grace me with some cute faces blowing raspberries. Smiles or not, she's just so perfect.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are absolutely adorable! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one. She's precious! Kiss her for me and squeeze big sissy's cheekies!

    ReplyDelete