kwp

Katie WElls Photography

March 7, 2013

{Idaho Falls Child Photographer} Alyssa

These days I'm being strict . . . with myself.  I've set a photography schedule that I'm trying to stick to so that I can spend more time with my family and catch up on some projects.  The pics of my kids on my wall are over 2 years old.  Whoops.  I'm updating them over the next week and first in line for pictures is Alyssa.  She's always more than willing to get dolled up.  Her cute dress is from Target.  I dressed it up a bit with lace leggings and necklace (used as a belt) by Babes 'n' Beads, and I don't remember where the headband is from--I've had it forever.  This girl has a BIG personality with a mind of her own when it comes to posing.  Can you tell?




1 comment:

  1. Your girls are sooooo adorable, man how photogenic and how lucky they are to have such a talented photographer for a mom.

    Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete