kwp

Katie WElls Photography

February 5, 2010

5 going on 25

This little girl is so sweet. And so sassy. And she's mine.






















She just turned 5 and she already is so grown up in so many ways. For the record, I didn't pose her for most of these shots. She doesn't like being told what to do in the studio, so I just have to roll with it and let her take charge. Good thing she knows what she's doing!

The dress she's wearing is one of her favorites. It's soft and comfortable--yet cute and fresh. You can find these dresses HERE. Another one of my wonderfully talented clients!




3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I just that that little smirk on the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily you are so stinkin cute. I can't believe you are five. I love the pictures. So cute really stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. Dad better oil up his shotgun.+

    ReplyDelete