kwp

Katie WElls Photography

April 8, 2010

Cooper























This is baby Cooper. Not to be confused with the other 2 boys with that name I've blogged about recently. This little boy was 10 lbs. 11 oz. at birth and nearly 23 inches long! He's two weeks old in this picture and I was a little worried he wouldn't be cooperative. Pshh--he fooled me. Slept and behaved like a perfect model.

Part of the fun of doing newborn pics is I get to hear all about the pregnancy, the delivery, and the pure joy (and exhaustion) of having a newborn. Some stories are funny, some are textbook, some are scary, and some are just plain crazy. I love them all. Cooper's mama had a CRAZY delivery. Okay, and it was funny, too. I should clarify that NOW it's funny--but in the moment, not so much.

You only get one picture of Cooper for now. More to come when my brain is fully functioning. It's almost 1:30 a.m.--my golden time to be productive. My phone's not ringing, my children are peacefully sleeping, no one is at my door, and there's no errands to run this time of night. If only I could just find one hour of this during normal daytime hours. Not a chance. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment