kwp

Katie WElls Photography

November 20, 2010

{Idaho Falls Photographer} Time to Deck Your Walls!!

There's no better decor for your home than lovely pictures of your family. I am offering a canvas event for gallery style wrap around prints. They look beautiful on the wall, there's no messing with frames, and they are high quality, durable prints that will last a lifetime.
Prices are listed below. They include shipping and tax. All canvases will ship directly to me, then you can pick them up. For all my out of town clients, I will ship yours to you individually and calculate additional cost (if any) when you place your order.

11 x 14 $62
12 x 12 $53
16 x 16 $81
16 x 24 $93
20 x 20 $95
20 x 30 $129

**Other sizes are available. Contact me for details.

I am going through a new canvas provider--the quality is amazing and you won't be disappointed! The canvases will be here before Christmas.

The canvas event ends in 10 days on Wednesday, December 1st, 2010 at midnight. I will be sending out an email to all my clients later today with additional info.

Contact me if you have questions! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment