kwp

Katie WElls Photography

January 22, 2011

{Idaho Falls Child Photographer} Dylan

Whoa, what have I been doing for the last 2 weeks? Nesting, that's what. Not sitting at the computer or blogging, or editing, but doing a lot of cooking, cleaning, organizing, sewing, etc. Oh, and then there's the 3 doctor appointments each week! I have no idea when this baby may appear. We're almost 35 weeks now and my others were each born at 36, 37, and 38 weeks. Maybe this one will make us wait all the way until 39 weeks. But I'm feeling great and happy about all the progress that's been made on my to do list!

So here is Dylan. He is 7 years old and was pretty determined that pictures were NOT going to be fun. However, that tough attitude disappeared after a few minutes and we had a great time with some smiles and even giggles. I even have the pictures to prove it!

Sorry, mama, but he looks so grown up! It's exciting to see kids change, but it can also be so sad at the same time.





No comments:

Post a Comment