kwp

Katie WElls Photography

March 9, 2011

{Rexburg Child Photographer} Preslee

I've neglected my blog. The last week has been a little hectic and I had to choose between catching up on sleep or catching up on blogging. The crazy part is it's not all due to the new baby . . . it's also due to my 14 month old baby, and my 6 year old baby.

People have been asking me if I am officially back from maternity leave. The truth is, I didn't have much of a maternity leave at all. And I'm okay with that because I love what I do!

On to Miss Preslee. She's 21 months old, sweet, quiet, and busy. Her parents are so in love with her--watching parents swoon over their babies is one of the best parts of being a photographer. I know what it's like to be smitten. The first picture above is my favorite. Something so knowing and sweet in her expression . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment