kwp

Katie WElls Photography

November 9, 2011

Childbirth Photography {Idaho Falls, Rexburg}

Introducing Childbirth Sessions with Katie Wells Photography!

There's nothing more exciting than welcoming a new baby into the world. I love everything about babies and that includes the delivery. I've given birth to 4 children. Each one was a miracle and each delivery so much fun. Yes, I said fun. Participating in a childbirth photo session allows you and your loved ones to focus on the task at hand, while I quietly stand back and capture all the emotion, love, and excitement of the day.
Those first few minutes, hours, and days of meeting your new baby are magical.
The feel of a childbirth session is obviously much different than a studio newborn session. Most clients that sign up for a childbirth session have already booked a newborn session as well!

Please contact me for pricing. Package deals are available for maternity, childbirth, and newborn sessions.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun morning. I was a little unsure about having pictures while I was still extra large, but I'm so glad I did. Thanks Katie. You're amazing at what you do. I hope more people do this. What fun memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures!!! Congrats Allisha, what a beautiful baby! And you look gorgeous... you are glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, these are seriously gorgeous! Lish, what are you talking about "extra large?!" you are a gorgeous pregnant chick! For reals! If I were next to you right now, I'd smack your arm! Love these, Katie! Beautiful. Artistic. Perfect. Wish I had done this when I had my kids.......scratch that....I AM that hideously extra large, swollen prego chick!! And no, I'm not just saying that! It is what it is! Haha! Congrats, Allisha and John and amazing work, Katie!!!!

    ReplyDelete