kwp

Katie WElls Photography

February 13, 2009

Ellie



















Ellie is 4 weeks old--a little older than what I prefer to shoot for newborns. But since she was still so small, she looks brand new! Although she was a little stubborn at first, we ended up getting so many beautiful shots. I love the picture of the bitty baby in the big basket. And the one with her mama is so sweet.

On another note, I'm so glad I was able to take last week off from doing sessions. I had originally planned on spending the time doing some cleaning and organizing. But when my blog was accidentally deleted, I spent many wee hours of the morning working on my new website and new blog. I guess it was a good thing because it spurred me into finishing things. I also designed new business cards, furnished my little office, and did some organizing. Phew! I think I'll take a break tomorrow!








No comments:

Post a Comment