kwp

Katie WElls Photography

July 22, 2010

{Idaho Falls Newborn Photographer} My poor baby . . .

My baby Mac, that is. He's only 2 years old and I had to send him away today. They tell me he'll be gone anywhere between 2 and 6 weeks. What?!! I love everything about my Mac, EXCEPT that I have to send it to California to be repaired. So annoying. I just need a new DVD drive--no major deal except that my warranty ran out and I had to send it in TODAY. Not good timing since I'm up to my neck in work right now. Good thing I have my laptop. However, the editing on this little guy takes a lot longer.

So bear with me as I muddle through the editing process. And in the mean time, I'm going to be a major squeaky wheel to see if I can get my baby back closer to the 2 week mark rather than 6! Cute pictures coming up soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment